I have an opportunity to acquire a premises in Naas where I am thinking of providing car storage. It has the following features...
- Large warehouse with natural light, 3 phase power, compressed air, electric steel roller access
- 24/7 monitored security with beam activated CCTV outside the premises
- Bone dry modern warehouse with painted concrete floor
- Free parking outside of warehouse (so you can leave your modern car when off in the classic car)
- W/C facilities
- Storage area for spare parts
- 25 mins Red Cow, 35 mins Portlaoise, just off dual carriageway (no dirty back roads or farmyards).
and it will have the following features
- Battery charging/maintenance shelf
- Cars parked in such a manner that the drivers door can be opened fully
- Internet CCTV inside the premises so you can look at your car online live anytime 24/7
- No side to side parking (all bumper to bumper) so no dints
- 9 to 5 weekday access at all times and weekend access by appointment only
- Tire, mechanical, and valeting services all available within 200 meters of the facility
- Free WiFi
I'd be happy to offer a car starting/warming service
I'm kinda going for the top end of the market here. Would anyone be interested and what would you expect to pay? If I threw out a figure of Ä100 a month or Ä1000 a year how would that sound? More/Less? Please PM me or reply here.