This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not til its 40th.

And a camper requires a CVRT test, which is not as severe as an NCT.
    Last edited by Tim; 29-01-2020, 08:42 AM.
    If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

• Sorted
      Last edited by baz76; 19-03-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Hi to all. In process of getting club membership in this club. I have send my enquiries and send my payment, but no reply. I have purchased classic car insurance from First Ireland and part of a deal was that I become member of classic car club ( eircooled prefered) can anyone tell me if there is a phone number of a secretary or admin who could sort this out for me. Thank you all a d have a lovely day

Comment

• Hi Zelim,

It's not an automated process, I'll sort out your membership etc tonight and email you with your membership number. Your welcome pack will follow by post.

Trev
          Membership Secretary
          There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

• Thanks again Trev for looking after these on behalf of the club. You always seem to get these sent out within a few days.

Comment

• HI everyone. Will a T5 caravelle 2004 be able to get covered on the policy? ( I see it says over 15 years considered) Camper on the log book. If not any idea who will insure it as all online are asking about 1.8 metre internal height. Sure im only 5 foot 6 lol. Cheers

Comment

• I think you might have to go with the motor caravan club to insure a new-ish camper. But I don't have one, hopefully someone who knows for sure will respond
                There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

• It's now 20 years old before they'll look at it, and First Ireland aren't interested if it has gas cooker or gas heating in it.

As Trev said the caravan club do insurance for low roof campers
                  Brian

Comment

• Cheers lads. Ended up getting a high roof t4 so have a few quotes to choose from now.

Comment

• Hi Trev
                      can you send me on my membership number as I will need to get insurance?
                      no rush just need it before August
                      Thanks

Comment

• hi. i recently sent the 25 euro fee via paypal for club membership. This was a requirement from my insurance company First Ireland for my classic policy.
                        I need to send them the membership number within 14 days.
                        Have you received payment? Thanks

Comment

• Hi djjcue

I'll be catching up on this week's applications tonight. I'll send your details by email and post.

Comment

Working...
                          X