X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New contact details.
    I'll update the first post when I get on a computer

Fintan Kennedy - *fkennedy@firstireland.ie and number 8820860.

Comment

Originally posted by RattyOval View Post
      Would it be an AOP discount?
      no just a very good driver no black mark what so ever

Comment

hi how could i get my id number? i need it to insure my camper i just got last weekend
        thanks

Comment

Pm brian raftery hell sort ya out
          Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Got my Insurance Renewal Notice from First Ireland for the Beetle and the Land Rover yesterday, and they asked for 282.35 Euro, but last year it was only 256.45 Euro.

Seemingly the Government Levy increased from 9.60 Euro to 10.83 Euro, but I wrote an email and asked why the insurance premium went up by 24.67 Euro (the administration charge of 54.85 Euro did not change). Andrew Reilly at First Ireland later in the day wrote back that he had a look at the renewal and that the premium (in total I hope) should be 247.50 Euro which is a decrease from last year and I am happy with this!

But it shows that one should not simply accept what is send to you if it is an unexpected increase.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if they look for pics of your camper when getting insured with first Ireland.
              just I'm thinking of gettin insured now even though van is striped out just so I can test drive it up an down the road while working on it but if I need photos they prob tell me to piss off.

Comment

No need for photos

Comment

Originally posted by Eircooled Mod View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]13306[/ATTACH]

Fully comprehensive insurance is available starting at just
                  €213* to Eircooled members.

Just received a quote from FIRST IRELAND of €253 for a fully comp 4000 mile/year policy on a 911. When asked if I was a member of CC club and confirmed Eircooled member (note to self, follow up on getting membership number), reduced to €195. This is less than half of my next best quote from AXA.
                  The basics detailed in the confirmation e-mail all look kosher, and underwriter is AIG. Anyone have experience of how good they are at settling claims? The ideal is that we have no experience of settling claims( no claims=no problems), but maybe someone has?

Thanks, Paul.

Comment

I'm aware of one claim with someone on this dealEverything went smoothly

Comment

Hey does anyone know of an insurance company who would insure a 17 year old in a 1978 t2 bay??

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman1998 View Post
                        Hey does anyone know of an insurance company who would insure a 17 year old in a 1978 t2 bay??
                        You might be in trouble there, I haven't heard of anyone below 20 getting insured but if you do find someone to insure you please let us know.

Comment

I think it 25! Pretty sure ya wont get insurance at 17. Could be wrong so best of luck.
                          Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Anybody due for insurance renewal >???
                            Just been reading where the cost of car insurance is going thru the roof
                            what the people in the artical are saying that there ins with no claims have gone up by 2/400 in some cases much more than that

http://www.independent.ie/business/p...-30915324.html
                            Last edited by tonyvw; 17-01-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Hey guys would love to join but can't find all the info, any number I can give a call tomorrow, First Ireland recommended you and I need to join for insurance for my t2b. Lee

Comment

http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/sho...lub-Membership

hi Lee welcome along

did you see the page above?
                                PayPal is simplest. I think the address has changed if making an application by post

Comment

Working...
                                X