• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattyOval View Post
    http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/sho...lub-Membership

hi Lee welcome along

did you see the page above?
    PayPal is simplest. I think the address has changed if making an application by post
    The Dublin address is still working.
    Brian

Comment

NB: when renewing insurance with FI make sure you tell them you're a member of eircooled as its may not be recorded already and it was worth a 35 reduction on renewal to me

Comment

Hi all. I've an 89 t25 camper. No doe yet. Can I insure it without current doe ? Thanks

Comment

what's the current "club" rate with First Ireland? I got my renewal notice today and the total for three cars is €300. I know it's dirt cheap but just wondering if it's right and the same as everyone elses.

Also, they sent out "Limited Mileage Declaration" forms for each of the three cars. I don't remember getting those before. Are they mandatory?
          There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Got those forms this time for the first time too. Paid online and never submitted the forms but got letter after that with forms attached to be filled in before they would send out docs. Filled in forms and got certs in post today. Around €180 for 2 cars. A little up on last year I think.
            sigpic

Comment

€180 for two cars doesn't tally with €300 for three cars from memory.

I'd be interested to hear from other members about their renewal quotes.
              There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

€300 for four cars with Carole Nash, one additional driver and the usual other benefits. No mileage declaration

Comment

carole nash quote for €190.25
                  got it for €180 for one car from carole nash

Comment

Originally posted by trev View Post
                    €180 for two cars doesn't tally with €300 for three cars from memory.

I'd be interested to hear from other members about their renewal quotes.
                    Sorry €280. My bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Membership ID

Hi, I just joined online and got email confirmation from Paypal of payment. How soon can I get my membership Id? I'd like to avail of the insurance partner option.
                      Thanks,
                      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Raymondo View Post
                        Hi, I just joined online and got email confirmation from Paypal of payment. How soon can I get my membership Id? I'd like to avail of the insurance partner option.
                        Thanks,
                        Ray
                        I think Brian is still looking after memberships? or it could have been changed/more help at the AGM.

Anyway it normally gets out pretty quick - you can get the insurance with First Ireland and give them your membership number at a later date. Welcome along post a few pictures of your motor.

Comment

Hi!
                          I'm new to the club and website and trying to sort insurance sorted... How do I find my member number for Eircooled?
                          Fee has been paid already.
                          Thanks for your help!

Comment

Welcome to the club..
                            Brian will send it out to you shortly.

What are you rolling?

Comment

Thanks! ' 72 Beetle- not getting my hands on it til later in the week but counting down the days. Looking forward to the banter and advice on here :-)

Comment

Am also waiting for membership number for Insurance purposes, but haven't been asked to pay any joining fee. What should I do?

Comment

Working...
                                X