This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mine 208 from Carole Nash on the beetle
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

• Mine is Carole Nash 208 on a fast back

Comment

• I got my renewal quote from First Ireland last week for 2 classic cars: Total 265.10 Euro
        Last year it was after the exchange of some emails: 247.50 Euro!
        I gather I have to email this year again and claim the Eircooled reduced fee of 20 Euro.
        "Barnfind" you should contact them and stress that you are an Eircooled member (I have to do it every year myself)."

Comment

• I think mine actually came down a bit this year. 285 for three vehicles. First Ireland BTW.
          There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

• Thanks lads

Comment

• Originally posted by rolheine View Post
              I got my renewal quote from First Ireland last week for 2 classic cars: Total 265.10 Euro
              Last year it was after the exchange of some emails: 247.50 Euro!
              I gather I have to email this year again and claim the Eircooled reduced fee of 20 Euro.
              "Barnfind" you should contact them and stress that you are an Eircooled member (I have to do it every year myself)."
              Were you asked for engineers reports for your vehicles??
              If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

• No - I only have to send them the Limited Mileage Declaration for both cars before renewal.

Comment

• Just phoned Steward at First Ireland (my emails bounced back strangely) = he checked and it is actually a bit cheaper than last year: Euro 230.25 for two cars (which is ok and matches "Trev"s renewal).

Comment

• Hey lads...I wanted to renew my membership -so I lodged 25e via PayPal on the 13th sept to the PayPal address on 1st page of this section...

does my membership number stay the same from last year????

this is my first time renewing with eircooled, so I don't know how it works?

i emailed and PM'd Brian R regarding renewal and a membership number for the next 12 months ( he sorted it for me last year)..
                    i haven't heard anything about it yet though...or maybe I am renewed and I don't know it?!
                    Thanks for any help..jerry

Comment

• First Ireland: 235.07 for two beetles

Comment

Working...
                      X