X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trev View Post

what does that mean?

If there is gas or heating element in the camper they won't insure it.
    Brian

Comment

• A cooker/ hob?
      There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

• I just renewed my policy with first Ireland, €247.50 for a beetle and a t25 camper .
        Wasn’t asked about a cooker or heater .

Comment

• Likewise, just renewed mine and none of this was mentioned.

Comment

• I think that's only if your setting up a new policy
            Brian

Comment

• Who's the contact name with firstireland .. .. I rang Carol Nash they said don't cover a transporter cause unless a t2 I said a t3 is third generation t2 then said won't cover cause main policy is commercial and named on the missis policy no good all good sent email they called just have to tax van as private
              Last edited by gary1998; 11-07-2019, 01:10 PM.
              C:\Users\the transporter\Downloads\2eoehis.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by gary1998 View Post
                Who's the contact name with firstireland .. .. I rang Carol Nash they said don't cover a transporter cause unless a t2 I said a t3 is third generation t2 then said won't cover cause main policy is commercial and named on the missis policy no good all good sent email they called just have to tax van as private
                A T25 is still a Type 2 as well as a T3....... if ya get me?

Comment

• First Ireland contact is Brian butterly

Comment

• So update ..rang first Ireland back told them I changed tax book from commercial to private like they told me too .. they then asked for nct I said it has doe .. he says he'll check and call me back .. he calls back asks does van have windows and seats I say it has a seat in back but not for passengers even d'oh they knew it is a two seater van ..they that be grand but you've no windows .. I say what if I put windows in (I won't) he say well then that'll be a modification. Dick heads they cost me 100 euro extra in road tax
                    C:\Users\the transporter\Downloads\2eoehis.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X