• Get Insured with Eircooled's Insurance Partner - First Ireland

Click image for larger version

Name:	bannertop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	339424

Fully comprehensive insurance is available starting at just
    213* to Eircooled members.

• Extra vehicles covered for just 57 each. (TBC)
    • Drivers must be over 25 years old. (TBC)
    • Main policy holder must have a full licence. Vehicle generally has to be over 20 years old, but they will consider 15+.
    • No commercials.
    • Golf GTi's, Porsches, etc will have to be referred for consideration.
    • Mileage is restricted to 2000 miles, with various options for larger limits (see below).
    • Extra drivers are free if they are over 28, but must have their own insurance (on other car), except for your partner who need not have
    • All cars under policy can be used at the one time if required - i.e. 1 policy, 2 cars, 2 drivers, both driving at same time - no problem.
    • Driving other cars is included.
    • Vehicles of up to 50k value covered.
    • The vehicle is NOT subject to a road-worthiness test
    • Ireland wide breakdown cover is covered for 365 days per year.
    • Custom vehicles ARE covered.
    • European/UK driving is covered for 31 days per year.
    • Glass cover is provided up to a value of 1000.

*213 offer is subject to the above terms along with other terms and conditions that you can discuss with the broker. This page is provided as a helpful guide, but please confirm all details and benefits with First Ireland.
    To apply you should phone Brian Butterly on 01- 8820800. or bbutterly@firstireland.ie

You will need the following;

Eircooled member ID
    Name
    Address
    Date of birth
    Occupation
    Licence type
    Bonus details of members main car if you have one
    Any claims details
    Named drivers details (name, d.o.b, occupation, and licence type)
    Year of classic car
    Make and model of classic car
    Engine size of classic car
    Value of classic car

Originally posted by Eircooled Mod View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13306[/ATTACH]

Fully comprehensive insurance is available starting at just
    213* to Eircooled members.

• Extra vehicles covered for just 57 each. (TBC)
    • Drivers must be over 25 years old. (TBC)
    • Main policy holder must have a full licence. Vehicle generally has to be over 20 years old, but they will consider 15+.
    • No commercials.
    • Golf GTi's, Porsches, etc will have to be referred for consideration.
    • Mileage is restricted to 2000 miles, with various options for larger limits (see below).
    • Extra drivers are free if they are over 28, but must have their own insurance (on other car), except for your partner who need not have
    • All cars under policy can be used at the one time if required - i.e. 1 policy, 2 cars, 2 drivers, both driving at same time - no problem.
    • Driving other cars is included.
    • Vehicles of up to 50k value covered.
    • The vehicle is NOT subject to a road-worthiness test
    • Ireland wide breakdown cover is covered for 365 days per year.
    • Custom vehicles ARE covered.
    • European/UK driving is covered for 31 days per year.
    • Glass cover is provided up to a value of 1000.

*213 offer is subject to the above terms along with other terms and conditions that you can discuss with the broker. This page is provided as a helpful guide, but please confirm all details and benefits with First Ireland.
    To apply you should phone Brian Butterly on 01- 8820800. or bbutterly@firstireland.ie

You will need the following;

Eircooled member ID
    Name
    Address
    Date of birth
    Occupation
    Licence type
    Bonus details of members main car if you have one
    Any claims details
    Named drivers details (name, d.o.b, occupation, and licence type)
    Year of classic car
    Make and model of classic car
    Engine size of classic car
    Value of classic car

Do you need to have an insurance on another car , or be named on one , to avail of this classic policy.
    If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

I had to have proof of an active no-claims bonus, and they wanted the printout of same posted in. I suppose that means you need to have insurance on another daily car unless you can build a NCB while a named driver?
      There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

When I spoke with them last week they asked if both myself and the named drivers had insurance on our own vehicles. They also asked to see proof by means of copy of cert. of insurance or NCB.

Comment

i just got my insurance from carol nash €190 all cover same as last year

Comment

i have just insured both the beetle and the camper, fully comp, for 247 euro with First Ireland. I thought that was good value...
            sigpic

Comment

I got the van done for €210, that was €190 plus 20 for extra cover when I'm on the continent. Carole Nash can feic off after the windscreen replacement saga of 2012

Very happy with First Ireland as a new customer
              trying not to make a vintage scene

Comment

Can a commercial classic van be added to the standard car policy with First Ireland?

Comment

I donno.
                  Ring and let us know. :-)

Comment

I assume once it's classic it doesn't make a difference if it's a panel van or a bug...it's classic insurance.

Different story if you intend on using your commercial classic for business use though!
                    sigpic

Comment

Recently got a renewal quote from carole nash for the beetle, fasty and t25......410 euro. As I only want the beetle and T25 done this year, they revised the quote to 340 euro for the two. So I,ll be ringing first ireland tomorrow to see about a better quote.
                      If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

I got a letter the other day saying that 'Groupama Insurance' was bought over by 'Ageas' and changing their name officially in October I think. Groupama are the Insurance group which Carole Nash use.

Will be interesting to see if my renewal shoots up next year!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          Recently got a renewal quote from carole nash for the beetle, fasty and t25......410 euro. As I only want the beetle and T25 done this year, they revised the quote to 340 euro for the two. So I,ll be ringing first ireland tomorrow to see about a better quote.
                          Tim,
                          I got both the beetle and the bay, fully comp with first ireland for 247eu. worth giving them a ring......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stump View Post
                            Tim,
                            I got both the beetle and the bay, fully comp with first ireland for 247eu. worth giving them a ring......
                            Good quote no doubt.

But I dont have my own insurance as I,m insured on 3 other cars in the home as a named driver, as well as 2 more, at my home address.

It will be interesting to see if they accept named driver experience on those

Comment

Originally posted by knk View Post
                              I got a letter the other day saying that 'Groupama Insurance' was bought over by 'Ageas' and changing their name officially in October I think. Groupama are the Insurance group which Carole Nash use.

Will be interesting to see if my renewal shoots up next year!
                              Yeah Groupama is the company quoted alright.
                              Last year I had 2 vehicles for 255, now they want 340 for 2 vehicles???

Comment

Working...
                              X