Insurance & membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance & membership

how can I contact the club, I have applied for membership and awaiting confirmation of same to supply to First Ireland

You just did.

Brian Raftery hasn't surfaced after the weekend at Volksworld yet, but I'm sure he'll sort you out when he sees this. In the meantime, just tell FI that you don't have your number yet, but will ASAP.
    I believe in angles. Δ

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Murphy View Post
      how can I contact the club, I have applied for membership and awaiting confirmation of same to supply to First Ireland
      Hi Frank,
      Where did you send your application? I did't receive anything from you!
      You just need to send a payment through paypal to payments@eircooled.com for €25 with your name and address on it and I'll pick it up from there.

Brian
      Brian

Comment

Sent P/O to Eircooled, 13Woodstown Close, Woodstown Village, Knocklyon
        , Dublin 16 the address on application form

Comment

All sorted thanks Brian.

Comment

Hello Brian ,

I sent membership through to you via the paypal option - did you recieve it ? I need my I D number for Insurance on my new van with First Ireland .
            My name is Conor O Connor and address is
            232 Griffith Ave,
            DRumcondra,
            Dublin 9

below is the paypal details :
            You sent a payment
            Transaction ID: 05P973188H3858904
            Dear conor o'conor,
            You sent a payment for €25.00 EUR to Eircooled.
            Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
            Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/we...md=_contact_us.

€25.00 EUR
            24 April 2014
            Hello Eircooled
            I just wanted to get my membership sorted for the eircooled site as I am getting insurance organised next week . when will I get a card or ID number ? Thanks
            Yours sincerely,

Thanks

Comment

Hi Conor, Welcome to the club, I've pm'd your number to you.
              Brian

Comment

Hi. Just sent payment via paypal for club membership. Need it for FI. Just took policy out with them today, any idea how long you need to wait to receive the ins cert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello,

I've also just joined via Paypal for Eircooled Club membership and awaiting the membership number to send onto FI as well. Good people to deal with as mentioned on these boards. Looking forward to membership of the club.

Best regards

Comment

Just wondering how long is the waiting period for the issue of your membership details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi All,

All memberships sorted now any who joined in the last few weeks your membership pack is going out in the post today. Sorry about the delay I moved house last month and I only starting to get back on top of things now. If you don't get a membership pack by Wednesday let me know.

Brian
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Raftery View Post
                        Hi All,

All memberships sorted now any who joined in the last few weeks your membership pack is going out in the post today. Sorry about the delay I moved house last month and I only starting to get back on top of things now. If you don't get a membership pack by Wednesday let me know.

Brian

Many thanks Brian,

I received my membership number via email and forwarded it on to the good people at FI. I don't envy your house move; years later following our move, I'm still finding things in boxes. Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Raftery View Post
                          Hi All,

Brian

Thanks Brian

Comment

Is there any chance of getting membership number today by email??? I need it ASAP in order for the insurance documents to be released to have them by Thursday. Hope you can sort me out!

Comment

Is it possible to make payment for membership without paypal or credit cards for those of us still in the dark ages? ??

Comment

Working...
                              X