New Eircooled membership Secretary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eircooled membership Secretary

We have now have a new Eircooled Secretary. I have handed over the role after nine years to Trevor Brady I wish him the best of luck in the role.
    There has been a bit of a delay in processing some memberships this year while we where getting Trevor set up, so anybody waiting on a membership number Trevor will deal with this within the next few weeks. Any postal applications will go directly to Trev so don't use the Dublin address anymore we will have postal form up dated shortly. This years membership fees are due now for anyone who hasn't already paid in 2018. The paypal address is still the same payments@eircooled.com for your 25 fee.

Thank you for all your support over the last few years.

Brian Rafterry
    Brian

Run Brian run!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Well done Brian for all your work and thanks trev for taking on the role

Comment

Well done Brian ya did a great job.
        Welcome to the new secretary Trev

Comment

Thanks for all the work over the last 9 years Brian.
          I believe in angles. Δ

Comment

Thanks for all your time Brian. The membership job is a pain in the proverbial and takes a lot of time to keep on top of so hats off to you Mr. Raftery.
            www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

And Trev, good on ya for taking it on. The club needs people to step up and take rolls so thanks for that.
              www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Thanks Brian for the hard work over the years and best of luck to Trev on his new role..

Comment

It's all been said above.... Thanks Brian and Thanks Trev!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi I paid up my membership fee via pay pall just wondering what happens next thanks a mill

Comment

I'll get a membership pack out to you tomorrow Gareth. Thanks
                      There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Hi, I paid the membership fee via pay pal yesterday, I was just wondering if you could send on my membership number, my insurance company are screaming at me for the number. Thanks.

Comment

Can you check my membership Trev.... Not sure when its up to be honest..
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi, I am new to this so apologised for the stupid question. I paid my membership on PayPal and I am wondering what happens next? Insurance company are on my case looking for confirmation of club membership. Can this be sent over email or is it posted?

Comment

Trev will sort you out shortly
                              Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X