No announcement yet.

New Eircooled membership Secretary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you pm me with your real name please? Then I'll get to it asap. Thanks.
    and welcome to the club!
    There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

hi trev . i have recently payed my membership via pay pal and posted you on a club membership form , will i receive a notification from the club
      that i can use as proof to present to my insurance company ?
      regards Darren.

Comment

sorry Darren, we've had some teething problems with membership, PayPal and emails. I think it's sorted now. I'll attend to your application after work today.
        Apologies for the delay.
        There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Hi Trev, I payed club fee through PayPal last week too. Just wondering if I can get a membership number for insurance company too?
          Kind regards, Eoghan

Comment

Hi eoghan. I've been away on holiday. I'll get to it ASAP.

Comment

Hi looks like im in the same boat paid via paypal on july 10 no membership number for my insurance need to send them in the forms. My name is colin toner if that will help locate the payment many thanks

Comment

Hi Colin,

my apologies, I processed your membership on Monday. Because you joined Eircooled in 2013 and renewed in 2014 and again just last week, you were processed as a "renewal" and not a "new member". So I didn't automatically send you an email with your Eircooled membership number like I do with new members.

I'll PM it to you now.

sorry for the confusion and delay.

trev

Comment

Hi bbbbbbbb

Comment

Your welcome pack went in the post this morning Turloc.

welcome to the club!

Comment

Hi - I paid subs for new membership yesterday. How long does it usually take for membership approval so I can tell my insurer, please? Username: davidshan1@yahoo.com

Cheers
                      Dave

Comment

Hi David.
                        I processed your membership application last night, your welcome pack went in the post this morning. You should have it tomorrow.

Welcome to the club!

Trev

Comment

Hi Trevor, I just payed membership fee via PayPal today..I would be very grateful if whenever you get a chance , you can give Me a membership number etc..thanks
                          adrian Sheehan

Comment

Hi Trevor, I just payed membership via PayPal today as well. Wil wait for membership number when you're ready .Thanks a mill.Rita Mogeniene

Comment

Working...
                            X