Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I joined last week, so I better say hello. We recently purchased 3123 HI after nearly a 2yr search for something aircooled !! Thanks to Cathal O'Toole for the help and advice.
    Its my wife who will be driving the beetle mostly (I have a ford addiction!!), Ive a few bits to do to it over the next few months, so hopefully will be heading to a few shows with it. Cheers Stephen & Sarah

Congrats Stephen & Sarah!
    your new beetle looks great
    There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Welcome to Eircooled!
      Good luck with the new purchase. Don't forget to keep us updated with pics

Comment

Originally posted by kerrybug View Post
        Hi all, I joined last week, so I better say hello. We recently purchased 3123 HI after nearly a 2yr search for something aircooled !! Thanks to Cathal O'Toole for the help and advice.
        Its my wife who will be driving the beetle mostly (I have a ford addiction!!), Ive a few bits to do to it over the next few months, so hopefully will be heading to a few shows with it. Cheers Stephen & Sarah
        Hi Stephen. Glad you're both happy with your new Bug. Sarah will love driving it around. It's a solid Irish registered VW that has been well minded for many years. Roll on the summer shows
        www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Working...
        X