Membership number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership number

hi can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a membership number after signing up ?
    I have only joined yesterday , just want to get insurance sorted.
    or who can I contact to get an answer ?
    Thanks Conor

Hi Conor. Trev Looks after memberships but as this is club is run by members doing what they can on a voluntary basis in between work and family commitments it can sometimes take a day or two for your membership to be completed. I'm sure Trev will be in touch when he sees this message.
    Welcome to the club by the way. What VW have you got? Cathal
    www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Your welcome pack and 2020 calendar went in the post this morning. I don't have your membership number to hand right now but I'll email or text it to you tonight.
      There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Thanks so much , is the membership renewed from the date of joining every year ? Or does it start on a particular date ?regards Conor

Comment

Your membership is valid until 31-12-20.

we don't send individual reminder letters to members but in December we do post a reminder notice here on the forum and on the Eircooled FB page.

I'll get that membership number for you shortly.
          There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

Thanks Trev . I love the forums . Looking at the pics Iím well jell . Some beautiful bugs . Makes me want to spend time in the garage , just not sure I have the skills to complete a project bug !!!!!! May be asking for advice ... thanks for the quick response

Comment

Membership sent via Pay pal..... any calendars left Trev...????
              sigpic

Comment

yours went in the post on Saturday, Stump. you should have it tomorrow

Comment

Cheers trev
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X