This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilkenny meet

We have a few members in and around Kilkenny so I'm going to organise a meet for this Wednesday (23rd). Meet up at half 7 in woodies diy car park. It's located between the Waterford rd and bennettsbridge rd roundabouts on the ring road. Any Carlow, Waterford, Laoise, Tip members welcome!
    I won't be doing monthly meets like the Limerick one but it would be great to do a few throughout the year.
    Who's up for it?
    I'll be there at half 7 regardless
    Last edited by Rez; 03-05-2016, 11:41 PM.

Bump for tonight.

Comment

all the best tonight Kev, I'd be there if it was another night, sadly Wednesday won't work for me.
      It's no further for me than the J14 Mayfield meetup...
      There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

I wont make it down kev sorry, prob get down another nite
        Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Only seeing this now. I'll try make the next one.

Comment

4 of us turned up tonight 3 aircooled's.
            We'll definitely do another in a few weeks. I might let weather or other events dictate when we meet.
            Eamons oval looked stunning.

Comment

Let's get one more in before Christmas.....
              Meeting in Woodies car park on the kilkenny ring road this Tuesday (8th) at half 7.

see ye there!

Comment

Weather clearing up here now.
                Hope some of ye can make it later.

Comment

See ya in a while
                  CustomVolkz

Comment

no way of me making this months KK meet. Hopefully the stars will align and I'll get to one soon!
                    There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Comment

We'll keep doing them Trev. You'll eventually get down.
                      Good meet tonight. The location is great right at the KFC. Tea and cookies all round!
                      I had the beetle out for a spin earlier so asked Kieran if he wanted to drive it tonight considering his van is in storage up in Athy. He jumped at the chance. Eamon and Podsy even took the longer way home and swung by my place with me and Kieran.

Comment

Accuweather is telling me that the rain is coming to a temporary end. I'm going to throw it out there for another meet this coming Tuesday (12th) at 7:30. Hopefully a few days notice might give folks from portlaoise, Tipperary, Carlow or Waterford a chance to get to it.

Comment

tuesday should be better for me than wednesday. I'll try to get there

Comment

I'll more than likely be working, unless it's my turn to win the lotto this weekend.

Comment

Here's your gentle reminder for tomorrow night.
                              Nice and dry in kilkenny.

Comment

Working...
                              X