X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rez
    started a topic Kilkenny meet

Kilkenny meet

We have a few members in and around Kilkenny so I'm going to organise a meet for this Wednesday (23rd). Meet up at half 7 in woodies diy car park. It's located between the Waterford rd and bennettsbridge rd roundabouts on the ring road. Any Carlow, Waterford, Laoise, Tip members welcome!
    I won't be doing monthly meets like the Limerick one but it would be great to do a few throughout the year.
    Who's up for it?
    I'll be there at half 7 regardless
    Last edited by Rez; 03-05-2016, 11:41 PM.

• Rez
    replied
    Originally posted by Coxy View Post
    I snuck into Kilkenny under the radar for the last meeting on Tuesday and I have to say it was brilliant craic.
    Non stop giggles with a sprinkling of VW talk and then the swap meet started outside!
    if youíre ever in the area when this is on, you should make time to get to it. A great bunch of lads who are all about making owning a VW fun!
    oh, and I got a cool Kilkenny meet sticker for my Beetle too

Click image for larger version Name:	F903D8F7-7C6C-4333-8A73-400227DE4EEF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	220.0 KB ID:	391913
    Good to catch up with ya Coxy! Been too long.
    Fair play for driving your Cabrio. Serious milage in one day.

As Coxy said, suggested, we're always up for seeing new faces and in case anyone wonders, we're not a club...... just a bunch of VW oddballs!

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    I snuck into Kilkenny under the radar for the last meeting on Tuesday and I have to say it was brilliant craic.
    Non stop giggles with a sprinkling of VW talk and then the swap meet started outside!
    if youíre ever in the area when this is on, you should make time to get to it. A great bunch of lads who are all about making owning a VW fun!
    oh, and I got a cool Kilkenny meet sticker for my Beetle too

Click image for larger version  Name:	F903D8F7-7C6C-4333-8A73-400227DE4EEF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	220.0 KB ID:	391913
    Last edited by Coxy; 14-11-2019, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9219EAF8-4DB3-4264-8C92-4A85313C20F5.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	359.6 KB ID:	391855
    This Tuesday.
    Feck yer German Folks. KFC all the way!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rez; 09-11-2019, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Rockin & Rollin again this coming Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• trev
    replied
    Originally posted by Rez View Post
    On again tomorrow night.
    We're usually getting 10-15 people each month. Would be nice to see some new faces as I'm sick of the old crew
    go shite!

see you tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    On again tomorrow night.
    We're usually getting 10-15 people each month. Would be nice to see some new faces as I'm sick of the old crew

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    See ya there Trev. From talks on our Whats-app group it could be an interesting one with loads of parts being passed over.

Leave a comment:

• trev
    replied
    It's on again Tuesday 13th folks.
    KFC Kilkenny, 7.30pm
    All welcome, including newcomers!
    see you there!

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Pics from the last few months as i kept forgetting to upload them.
    We're getting 10-15 people at these each month with regulars still driving from areas such as Waterford, Clonmel, Kildare, Carlow, Portlaoise etc.
    It doesn't matter what you arrive in.
    Just throw up a post if you fancy joining us or introduce yourself if you pop into KFC on the night. We (most of us) don't bite!

​​​​​​IMG_4166 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

​​​​​​IMG_4168 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Great to see Mark (drifterex) back in his 1303 after his restoration. Thread HERE

​​​​​​
    IMG_4713 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    This Tuesday....7:30 @ KFC

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Back again tomorrow night. Another good turnout last month but I forgot to take pics

Leave a comment:

• AndyB
    replied
    See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Sun, Sun , Sun for tomorrow.
    See ye at 7:30

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Iím actually happy with KFC as itís a handy venue for most to get to, guaranteed parking right outside where we can keep an eye on the car and as Trev said thereís not much else open for coffee AND food on a Tuesday night. Iíll pack a few more mugs and coffee in the van in case theyíre ever out of coffee AGAIN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X