X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rez
    started a topic Kilkenny meet

Kilkenny meet

We have a few members in and around Kilkenny so I'm going to organise a meet for this Wednesday (23rd). Meet up at half 7 in woodies diy car park. It's located between the Waterford rd and bennettsbridge rd roundabouts on the ring road. Any Carlow, Waterford, Laoise, Tip members welcome!
    I won't be doing monthly meets like the Limerick one but it would be great to do a few throughout the year.
    Who's up for it?
    I'll be there at half 7 regardless
    Last edited by Rez; 03-05-2016, 10:41 PM.

• Rez
    replied
    Pics from the last few months as i kept forgetting to upload them.
    We're getting 10-15 people at these each month with regulars still driving from areas such as Waterford, Clonmel, Kildare, Carlow, Portlaoise etc.
    It doesn't matter what you arrive in.
    Just throw up a post if you fancy joining us or introduce yourself if you pop into KFC on the night. We (most of us) don't bite!

​​​​​​IMG_4166 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

​​​​​​IMG_4168 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Great to see Mark (drifterex) back in his 1303 after his restoration. Thread HERE

​​​​​​
    IMG_4713 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    This Tuesday....7:30 @ KFC

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Back again tomorrow night. Another good turnout last month but I forgot to take pics

Leave a comment:

• AndyB
    replied
    See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Sun, Sun , Sun for tomorrow.
    See ye at 7:30

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Iím actually happy with KFC as itís a handy venue for most to get to, guaranteed parking right outside where we can keep an eye on the car and as Trev said thereís not much else open for coffee AND food on a Tuesday night. Iíll pack a few more mugs and coffee in the van in case theyíre ever out of coffee AGAIN!

Leave a comment:

• trev
    replied
    good idea on the convoy but where's open on a Tuesday night? KFC and McDonalds really and McDonalds has some neighbours that I wouldn't like to leave my van near for any length of time.
    we went to the M9 motorway services at Paulstown a couple of times a while back and it was a good spot but it's further again for the Waterford and crew to travel. Also, it's not just coffee, some of our attendees get their dinner that day in KFC. So any alternative venue would have to serve food too I think.

I'd be open to a change if we need it. I have no allegiance to KFC and coffee is coffee to me, I don't care where I get it. It would be nice to incorporate a short spin in the summer months, no more than half an hour though I think. But we need to find a venue with parking space available, food available, easy to get to, no further afield than a couple of miles of where we meet at the moment. But all I can think of at the moment are KFC, McDonalds and Paulstown Services. Anyone else got any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Originally posted by drifterex View Post
    Fucking KFC will be losing our second Tuesday of the month trade very soon. If there was any where else open at that time. We need to tag their windows with more eircooled stickers, show em we mean business.
    I think we just need to come with our own mugs.
    As weather gets nicer it might be worth having a small convoy through town and grab coffee elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• drifterex
    replied
    Fucking KFC will be losing our second Tuesday of the month trade very soon. If there was any where else open at that time. We need to tag their windows with more eircooled stickers, show em we mean business.

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trev
    replied
    Bring your own!

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    Good meet up tonight with about 8 or 9 of us.
    Coffee machine out of order so Ed boiled a kettle in the van and we brought our own coffee inside.

IMG_4013 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• trev
    replied
    See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied
    On again tomorrow night. Weather set to be good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X