This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dublin Meets - First Wednesday of each month

Folks, I'm starting the Dublin Meets back this year, it's been really popular in previous years and it'd be great to see it doing well again. The Dublin Meet will be in a new location and will run from March to October, there will be no meetings through Winter and early Spring. The venue will be in the one location, and like before it'll remain on the first Wednesday of the month.

This will be promoted here on the forum, and also on the Eircooled Facebook page. It's open to all Volkswagens from T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 and any other Vdubs.

Where: 'The Park Carrickmines', take Exit 15 off the M50.
    When: Wednesday 1st of March at 19:30. Followed by the first Wednesday of each month from March - October.
    Why: A chance to catch up with friends and new members, 'The Park' in Carrickmines is easy to get to just off the M50. Relaxed meets were fellow petrol heads can grab a burger or even just a coffee under the floodlit lights.

I'll start a list here, over 35 people are going according to our Facebook page.

Wednesday 1st of March:
    1). Mikey
    2).

Good man Mikey
    www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Fair play Mike. Straight to the point........ Build it and they will come.

Good luck with it!

Comment

I'm going try and get to this.
        Brian

Comment

I'm glad this is back, especially given the new location, I live in glencairn which is literally 2mins from carrickmines....only problem is my bay is parked up in Navan!!
          Barry

#OBBSS

Comment

Well done Michael, count me in

Comment

Originally posted by danzig View Post
              I'm glad this is back, especially given the new location, I live in glencairn which is literally 2mins from carrickmines....only problem is my bay is parked up in Navan!!
              You've a month to bring it back

Comment

Fair play Mikey. The KK meets are still going well for us, although due to unforseen circumstances there's more Hondas at the last one than Vws

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post

You've a month to bring it back
                  Ah jaysus...I'll try my best!!
                  Barry

#OBBSS

Comment

Turn up without it! We had eleven in kilkenny last month with only one beetle on display. The important thing is to meet up and have the craic
                    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Fair play Mikey. You know I never seen this on the facebook page until I seen this post and then went looking for it. But it seems plenty others did see it.
                      77 Late Bay Westfalia 2.0 "Olly"

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Comment

This sounds great lads, eventually got my 69 bug on the road so look forward to catching up and getting some ideas for my own...

Comment

Looking forward to my first ever meet on March 1 - being a newbie, is it ok to ask you guys for advice at the meet about a couple of small jobs I need to do on my beetle or will that just be annoying you ?

Comment

That's the whole idea of the meeting, to help each out where we can.
                            Brian

Comment

Sounds great. I should be able to make it along. It'll be a great excuse to get the car out for a spin.
                              the artist formerly known as Airhead

Ringo's restoration thread

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X