Bad Camberg 2019 Irish Meeting point Sat 22nd Jun 15.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Camberg 2019 Irish Meeting point Sat 22nd Jun 15.00

Irish meeting point at the Map in the beer tent. Its a world map where you insert a pin to indicate what country you have come from.
    I suggest 15.00 (German time) to have a beer and share what you have seen and what you recommend. John

Will try and be there! Who is going and is anyone bringing cars onto the field?

Comment

It looks to be a great weekend - would love to be there, can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN LAHEEN View Post
        Irish meeting point at the Map in the beer tent. Its a world map where you insert a pin to indicate what country you have come from.
        I suggest 15.00 (German time) to have a beer and share what you have seen and what you recommend. John
        sound, see you then

Comment

Wont be bringing the 56 this time. I would nearly want to be leaving now.!
          But I dont have an accompanying vehicle if anything went wrong. but maybe HO21 if anyone is up for it?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMtcaXnK-0

Comment

I am following the convoy down from BBT in Antwerp in a modern car.

Comment

I'll be there too, hopefully enjoying a beer or two!
              www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Wont be bringing the 56 this time. I would nearly want to be leaving now.!
                But I dont have an accompanying vehicle if anything went wrong. but maybe HO21 if anyone is up for it?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMtcaXnK-0
                Definitely!
                www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Not sure if it suits people but I am located close to BBT so if someone wants to visit my place on the Thursday evening or Friday morning be my guest.

Comment

Double post ...

Comment

The calm before the storm

Comment

Cool. I can't wait to be surrounded by vintage VW metal that I can't afford

See you and all the Irish contingent in the beer tent at 3pm on Saturday!
                        www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Come on Cathal, upload your pictures!

Comment

I will I will I will! I promise! I'm back home now so will upload the pics to my pc later on.
                            www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Fabulous show. An unbelievable site seeing lines after lines of rare Split Window and Oval Window Beetles, coachbuilt VWs and variations of Split Buses and vans. At times it's nearly overwhelming because you just don't know where to look. I tried to walk up and down the lines of VWs in the pitch but every time I would get halfway up something in another row would distract me and I'd go an look at that. It's a very relaxed show and cars are always pulling in and out so there's always something happening. Outside on the streets of the town there are old VWs parked and driving by. It makes for an interesting walk into the showgrounds!

Johan's Oval Cabrio is unbelievable. I'm a big fan of black Beetles and Johan's didn't disappoint.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4913.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	390265Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4912.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	390264
                              www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com