Bad Camberg 2019 Irish Meeting point Sat 22nd Jun 15.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Camberg 2019 Irish Meeting point Sat 22nd Jun 15.00

Irish meeting point at the Map in the beer tent. Its a world map where you insert a pin to indicate what country you have come from.
    I suggest 15.00 (German time) to have a beer and share what you have seen and what you recommend. John

Will try and be there! Who is going and is anyone bringing cars onto the field?

Comment

It looks to be a great weekend - would love to be there, can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN LAHEEN View Post
        Irish meeting point at the Map in the beer tent. Its a world map where you insert a pin to indicate what country you have come from.
        I suggest 15.00 (German time) to have a beer and share what you have seen and what you recommend. John
        sound, see you then

Comment

Wont be bringing the 56 this time. I would nearly want to be leaving now.!
          But I dont have an accompanying vehicle if anything went wrong. but maybe HO21 if anyone is up for it?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMtcaXnK-0

Comment

I am following the convoy down from BBT in Antwerp in a modern car.

Comment

I'll be there too, hopefully enjoying a beer or two!
              www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Wont be bringing the 56 this time. I would nearly want to be leaving now.!
                But I dont have an accompanying vehicle if anything went wrong. but maybe HO21 if anyone is up for it?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMtcaXnK-0
                Definitely!
                www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Not sure if it suits people but I am located close to BBT so if someone wants to visit my place on the Thursday evening or Friday morning be my guest.

Comment

Double post ...

Comment

Working...
                    X