This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baz76 View Post

Not only are you a hypocritical fucking clown but you accuse me of lying too.

What a fucking idiot. The manufacturers of the masks state they don't protect against the virus.
    That sort of attiude & foul language is not welcome in this forum. The man is trying to organise and event so people can get together and enjoy a run out with their cars, he's doing it off his own back and time and doesn't need your Trump like ramblings. Show some bit of respect for others who have concerns about their health during this pandemic and if you can't just don't bother going to the event.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrybug View Post

That sort of attiude & foul language is not welcome in this forum. The man is trying to organise and event so people can get together and enjoy a run out with their cars, he's doing it off his own back and time and doesn't need your Trump like ramblings. Show some bit of respect for others who have concerns about their health during this pandemic and if you can't just don't bother going to the event.
      Who are you Mr 23 posts to tell anyone whats what?

Trump like ramblings orange man bad, wear your mask.

Muppet

Comment

Originally posted by kerrybug View Post

How many dead from this 'pandemic' get a grip ya fool

Comment

I've been trying to juggle running my team from home with one eye on on a toddler, a pregnant wife and everything that has happened as a result of the lockdown
          Things are currently tough enough for me without being called a "fucking clown" on a public forum.
          Kerribug (whom I don't actually know) tried to rationalise the request for people to respect requests of an event co-ordinator. (a free event by the way that I'm gaining nothing from)
          You called him a "fool"....... Seriously, what's wrong with you?

I would like to thank you however.
          There has been quite a bit of traffic to the forum today to "check out the chap going off on one"
          The cruise has gained some publicity and what it has highlighted is the fact that at least the organiser of a meet in the middle of a pandemic is taking attendees safety very seriously.
          Government advise is to wear masks indoors. All I did was to "encourage" people to consider wearing them on the day outdoors. If you need to go into any town this week you will see many already wearing masks OUTDOORS without being told to. I won't turn anyone away who isn't wearing one. Just ask for people to respect others.

You come across as someone who HAS to have the final word so,

Over to you pal.............

Comment

I called you a fucking clown for good reason, its all there in the previous posts. Your back tracking shows you've realised what a clown you've been.

Only thing wrong with me is a low tolerance for putting up with bs.

See ya Sunday if weather's dry
            ​​​​

Comment

Abuse an organiser and then come along to his event.
              Bit of a d**k move but fair enough

See you Sunday. Hope its dry

Comment

Thought you were giving me last word?

How about explaining your earlier post to me in which you said its a pity I wasn't around?

How about you explain trying to ban me from your event cos I asked you something you wouldn't answer?

How about you now back tracking and still trying to make out its about me?

Maybe now I'll have last word eh?

​​​​​​

​​​​​

Comment

OK lads that's enough now don't have us start deleting comments or banning people. I'm locking this thread now as this is not what the club is about.
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X