Looking for a 1960s project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted: Car] Looking for a 1960s project

Has anyone got a project Beetle theyíd be interested in selling? I was asked last week if I knew of any reasonably priced 1960s project Beetles. I donít but Iím hoping the folks on Eircooled can help this enthusiast out.
    He is looking for a Beetle that needs welding work as opposed to a Quick Ďtidy upí Beetle so if you have something suitable then Iíll pass on your info and some info/pics of the Beetle.
    Last edited by Coxy; 05-06-2020, 12:03 AM.
    www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

If he's brave and doesn't mind shipping, this popped up on ebay
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-1...8AAOSwQJ1ekDMb

Comment

Looks nice a nice project Jim. Heís not afraid to give the welding a go so Iíve passed on the link and Iíll see if itís for him or not.
      Thanks for posting the link Jim.
      www.mustbook.ie

www.volksworld.com

www.carbsandchrome.com

Comment

Originally posted by Coxy View Post
        Looks nice a nice project Jim. Heís not afraid to give the welding a go so Iíve passed on the link and Iíll see if itís for him or not.
        Thanks for posting the link Jim.
        No probs, I'd say it's getting harder to find stuff like that, if it's properly untouched could be worth a punt, not so much if it's had resto attempts before.
        67 only panels could be an issue as I well know.
        Last edited by jim1500; 10-06-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

That sold for £2250.................then popped on again as a classified ad for £3k with same seller!!!! It needs everything done! Have people gone mad???

Comment

Working...
          X