Free 4 x Firestone F560 165/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 4 x Firestone F560 165/15

Would anybody like these? Not great for the road given age and condition but might be ok for a project in yard/shed. Someone gave them to me but I've no use for them. Based North Galway

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I would be glad to give them a home please

Comment

I could give you a set of galvanised rims to put them on
              If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

Cool Tim that would be a one . Just need to get the tyres first.

Comment

I think I have a few empi 8's as well, as I replaced the rims on the beetle with new rims, and the fastback with sprintstars,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uihXbn9H8A
                  Last edited by Tim; 13-07-2020, 07:33 AM.
                  If you are thinking of getting into owning a Fastback, or want to know where to look in buying a Fastback, or want to know what to pay or not pay for a fastback, then pm me.

I,ll give you a tour of your worst case scenario, I,ll give you advice, and pointers in making your own panels, or the best place to get those hard to get panels, and above all honesty always.

Comment

Great biddlebop! Are you near?

Comment

Hi Joe I am up Mullingar way but I am due a visit to family in the mayodmayo within the next fortnight.what neck of the woods are you located in ?

Comment

Hey Biddlebop, car was delivered after,

Comment

Tim was that the one off the epic barn find thread on reddit recently ?

Comment

I dont know if this was on reddit to be honest. I located it through the boards thread, and was lucky enough
                            to meet the owners requests, and become the new owner. Its been 50 years in a shed.

Comment

Ah maybe it was boards. He had a mint Peugeot and a Merc beside this one. Nice one man thats a great score.

Comment

Working...
                              X