Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

beetle lowered beam for sale

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
lowered beam for RHD balljoint beetle ('65 on)
complete from dust cap to dust cap except for shocks, track rods or steering box
includes stock anti-roll bar and the drums are stock beetle 4-stud :)
SSP have the bare beams without any torsion leaves, trailing arms, spindles, brakes, anti-roll bar etc for STG£149.95. (€190-ish)
buy some bolt-on cool for your bug for next summer's show season for just €149.95 ;)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Mary, it will fit your '72. I'm in Stradbally, near Portlaoise. Slap bang in the middle of the country ;)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Do you mean you want to lower both front and back suspension?
This lowered beam is for the front only. You don't really need any parts to lower the rear, just a couple of hours in the workshop...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Whats wrong with a lil tuckage?:lies:

THIS:

mangina.jpg

is what's wrong with a little tuckage...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Mary, I might have to review our deal. I got this by email today:

Shawn Paul by name,I came across your beetle lowered beam for sale which i am interested in,and i am ready to purchase it immediately.But i would like to know the present status and it's cost price so that I can proceed further on with payment, for the shippment I have a reputable shipping. Awaiting your favourable reply.
Regards..
Shawn

do you want to make a counter offer? I am accepting the monies in the form of Nigerian Naira, Congolese Franc or Ghanaian Cedi, but only by Western Union transfer.

fonejacker.jpg