Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VW SHOW at Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival Sept. 19th & 20th

Ann

August 12, 2009
waterford
Hi All,
Please find below details of the second annual Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival; we would love to add a VW Show to the list of events on Sunday 20th of September from 12 to 4pm on the Promenade in Tramore.

Please put your name below to confirm you and your Vdub’s attendance! or email me annpower123@yahoo.co.uk for further info.

Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival 2009

Sun, Sea and Surf are the order of the day as details of the Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival 2009 were launched on Tramore beach in County Waterford. The festival will take place on September 19 and 20 in the coastal town.

A Family Fun Day of surfing and entertainment will take place on September 20 with a fun filled programme of activities open to all on Tramore beach from 11am including Eco-walks, Kite Surfing, Surf Hire, Exhibitions and Kite Building, Martial Arts, Beach Volley Ball, Rock Climbing instruction, Orienteering, Sea Weed Workshops, Historian sessions and much more.

A ladies Surfing weekend will take place on September 19 and 20 which is sponsored by Women In Sport Ireland will be hosted as part of the festival, the ladies surf weekend hosts a packed programme of Pilate’s instruction sessions, Indian head massage for the pamper factor, Surf lessons an expression session as well as a BBQ and entertainment.

The festival was thought up to revive a circa 1920’s Tramore tradition Michaelmas day, which was traditionally a women’s celebration and to celebrate the natural amenities in Tramore and we are celebrating that theme with the Ladies Surf Weekend during the festival.”

A Monster Skate Jam will also be taking place on Sunday September 20 sponsored by Monster Energy Ireland.

Further information on the festival can be found on www.oceanics.ie. To take part in the Ladies surf weekend email ladiessurfweekend@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

murf

April 14, 2008
kilkenny
www.markmurphymotors.ie
I told my wife about this and she wants the 1303 done in time for it:sos:
so looks like we'll be there ............................... ............................. divorced i imagine :rroulette:.
murf

Ann

August 12, 2009
waterford
surf_sea_festival.php

For further info:

http://www.oceanics.ie/surf_sea_festival.php

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath